State road 16 upgrade, Marche region
Upgrade to 4 lanes Falconara-Torrette section
cost of works
€ 183,5 Millions
scope of works
Final and detailed design
The project envisages the upgrade of the SS16 from 2 to 4 lanes between the “Falconara” junction and the “Torrette” junction (including junctions) for an extension of about 7,2 km which includes the territories of the municipalities of Falconara Marittima and Ancona.
Sintagma’s activities concerned the Final and Detailed design that included:
- Topographic surveys and geognostic investigations plan;
- Environmental, Geotechnical, Hydrological and Hydraulic study;
- 7,2 Km of new road with dual 2-lane carriageways;
- 4 viaducts with total length of over 900 meters;
- 2 tunnels with total length of over 750 meters;
- 2 multi-level intersections;
- Works organization program, utilities and land expropriation;
- Technical specifications and contract documents.